I work for a PR firm called the McRae Agency. We have a few different clients and I am in charge of social media for them and pitching. It has been a good learning experience so far and I am enjoying it. My boss is a very kind and fun person, so it makes doing the work enjoyable. The office is pretty nice. I always get really lucky to have an office to myself wherever I work. I don't know if that means I am lucky or if people just are annoyed with me and want me in a room by myself. JK :) Either way I get a sweet office! No cube for me!
![]() |
| My office! |
![]() |
| There are lots of little building in the complex. We share an office with my bosses husband who owns a magazine. |
![]() |
| And last the best of all the game! MY DIPLOMA!! It came in the mail and I was so stoked! It's official! I am now a BYU graduate! |






.jpg)
