Sunday, February 5, 2012

More Photos

The downstairs living room and entryway

the kitchen and dinning room, just left of the downstairs living room

The Entryway has a really pretty ceiling 


The upstairs living room where all of the movie watching happens! 

The tiny TV has been put to good use! There is a bathroom and laundry room through those doors, and a  kitchenette too. 

I love the way this bathroom is set up. We have seperate sinks but share a shower and toilet. You can see the doors to them in the mirror.  It's a huge bathroom.

And then there is my room! It's huge! I have no idea what to do with the space since I din't bring much with me. So I am borrowing this gigantic bec and nice desk from my roommate. 

The bed is so big that I can sleep any direction and I still fit! That is a first for tall Leesa. 

Oh and don't forget my two walk-in closets. They are both only half filled because I seriously have no stuff!